Cosmo Cricket Dutch Girl--Klara
American Crafts metal photo corners
Button die cuts
American Crafts Thickers
pen for journaling (not included in kit)
Brown ink pad (not included in kit)
Mod Podge (not included in kit)
mounting adhesive (not included in kit)
ring (not included in kit)
1) Cut paper to size of coasters (my coasters were 3.5 x 3.5).
2) Adhere the paper to the coaster by using mod podge. Cover the entire ONE side of the coaster with mod, carefully adhere paper making sure it is to each edge. Now cut around the coaster and cut the paper down to the same size. This should be done BEFORE you adhere the paper to the opposite side of the coaster.
3) Ink edges of paper once it is adhered.
4) In the top left-hand corner of the coasters put a hole. Make sure the hole is at the same spot on each coaster. I used my eyelet setter to make the holes in mine.
5) Add the title to the front with the Thickers. I chose a "me" theme for mine. You could choose any theme you want.
6) Add the photos now. I mounted 3 of my photos on a button diecut and let the edge of the diecut hang over the edge of the coaster. I liked the "un" uniform look it gave it. For the fourth photo I put the diecut over it, letting the photo peek through.
7) The mini is almost done, woo hoo! Now it's time for journaling. I didn't journal in my album yet BUT when I do I will hand-write it and put it on the OPPOSITE page as the pic. You could add your journaling where ever you wanted.
8) Final step, put the album together with the ring :)
Here is what my finished mini album looks like