oh my gosh i can remember ALL of this!!!!! you know you grew up in the 80's if.....
1. You've ever ended a sentence with the word SIKE
2. You can sing the rap to the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air AND can do the Carlton...oh could i sing the heck out of that theme song...still can to this day
3. You know that 'WOAH' comes from Joey on Blossom...ok joey is totally what made watching that show worth it...he was H.O.T.
4. If you ever watched 'Fraggle Rock' i was not so much for the fraggle rock...the muppet show was more my speed
5. It was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons...i remember setting my alarm to get up early so i didn't miss any of the good ones
6. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head...um yep, and i rocked it
7. You made your mom buy one of those clips that would hold your shirt in a knot on the side.
8. You played the game 'MASH'(Mansion, Apartment, Shelter, House)
9. You wore stonewashed Jordache jean jackets and were proud of it...dont forget that we covered them in pins...i had a super sweet michael jackson pin i was proud of
10. You know the profound meaning of ' WAX ON , WAX OFF'
11. You ever wore fluorescent clothing. (some of us...head-to-toe)...flourescent clothes AND parachute pants, man, what style we had
12. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off and his cheeks shifted...ok i have to admit, i totally had a huge crush on michael jackson!
13. You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf...oh the smurfs, i so very loved them
14. You took lunch boxes to school...and traded Garbage Pailkids in the schoolyard...oh i SO did NOT trade my garbage pail kids...i saved mine, every single one, and kept them in a super secret safe place...and i STILL have them (and yes, i pull them out every once in a while and look at them)
15. You remember the CRAZE, then the BANNING of slap bracelets...those bitches hurt
16. You still get the urge to say 'NOT' after every sentence...how made did it use to make you when someone would say something, you would get real excited, then they would say NOT...eeewwwww
17. You thought your childhood friends would never leave because you exchanged handmade friendship bracelets...does anyone remember how we made these?
18. You ever owned a pair of Jelly-Shoes...i was SO pissed when one of my jelly shoes came off in the water and i lost it forever
19. After you saw Pee-Wee's Big Adventure you kept saying 'I know you are, but what am I?'
20. You remember 'I've fallen and I can't get up'
21. You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates...oh yes, and skating all night to the beach boys
22. You have ever played with a Skip-It.
23. You remember watching both Gremlins movies.
24. You remember Alf, the lil furry brown alien from Melmac...looking back now, was alf perhaps a little creepy? i mean, look at that pic!
25. You remember New Kids on the Block when they were cool...and don't even flinch when people refer to them as 'NKOTB'...LOVED them!
26. You knew all the characters names and their life stories on 'Saved By The Bell,' The ORIGINAL class.
27. You know all the words to Bon Jovi - SHOT THROUGH THE HEART.
28. You just sang those words to yourself...yep, yep i did
29. You still sing 'We are the World'..i have the freakin' sheet music to we are the world and play it on the piano occasionally
30. You tight rolled your jeans...we referred to this as "pegging" your jeans...do you remember having them rolled SO tight that it would put marks on your legs?
31. You owned a bannana clip. what do they mean owned...i still have a few!
32. You remember 'Where's the Beef?'
33. You used to (and probably still do) say 'What you talkin' 'bout Willis?'
34. You're still singing shot through the heart in your head, aren't you! yep, as a matter of fact i was, lol