We are on the road right now on our way to waldameer park. I love having this phone on trips like this, gives me something to focus on rather than the stupid interstate (which I'm not so much for).
I made the mistake this morning of letting Joey get a latte - his mouth hasn't stopped yet!
Some things we've experienced this trip~
* a tiny car with a HUGE canoe on the roof - Joey said it looked like "Christmas vacation"
* laughing at the "werner" trucks, because they almost say weiner. Yeah, that would be Joey.
* really big guy in a tiny mini copper
* rest area bathroom horror stories - so not funny
* driving past the outlets and not being able to stop - sadness
* listening to decemberadio
* the random questions my kids ask about 4wheelers, convoys and Barbie
Out for now