why worry...

i deal with fears, insecurities and worries on a daily basis.  i feel the first pang of fear and think "i am NOT going to be afraid or worry, i'm just going to pray about it".  and what do i end up doing?  worrying about it anyways.  i give it to Him and then i take it right back.  why is it so hard for us to trust that He will do what is best for us at the right time?

i read somewhere that 95% of the things we worry about never happen, and the other 5% are things over which we have absolutely no control.  so why do we worry so much?  it doesn't add years to our life, improve our quality of life or solve the problem at hand.  but yet, we keep at it, day after day.

in the new year i'm trying to pray more and worry less...to trust and believe that He will do what is best for me in His time. 

don't be a doubting thomas...rest fully on his promise...why worry...when you can pray...

1 John 4:18 ~ There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

out for now
~kisses

Labels: