* tell him how proud you are of him, thank him for everything he does for his family, express your loyalty to him and tell him that you will always be his biggest cheerleader
* a racy text message or a little racy entry onto his list for the store. fyi...don't do this if your husband, for some insane reason, will just hand said list to the clerk behind the counter. not only will they get a chuckle at your expense when he says "ummm, we don't sell that here" buuuuuuuut you will never be able to enter that store again. not that i would know or anything. just sayin'.
* write an encouraging verse, sneak out and stick it on his steering wheel so it will be there for him the next morning as he leaves for work
* shave your legs, do your hair, put makeup on and put on that outfit of yours that he just loves
* give him an impromptu backrub
* bite your lip and don't nag or complain. i know, this one can be a challenge. especially for this big-mouthed girl. but if i can do it, i'm certain anyone of ya'all can do it.
* serve him his plate first at the dinner table
* hold his hand
* initiate great sex...yep, i went there...no sense in sending a racy text or making an embarrassing list if you're not going to follow through with it
* think about what you've don't that has either hurt him or annoyed him. ask him if you need to. then apologize and work hard to change that, allowing him to see the change in you.