1. Go on an all girls road trip with my bests.
Playlists. Laughter. Food. Craziness. Chinese fire drills. Random stops. Heart to heart talks.
2. Go to New York during the holidays.
Radio City Music Hall. Ice skate. Rockefeller Center Christmas tree. Light tour. See Santa at Macy's. Shopping.
3. Write a book.
My Mama always did say I was wordy, ha.
4. Design my dream house.
With barns, a guest house, custom coop, outkitchen for canning...so so many ideas.
5. Travel to Italy.
Bathe in the mineral baths. Eat a cannoli. Take crazy amounts of pictures. Go on a food tour.
6. Visit Redwood Nation Park.
I've been obsessed with this ever since looking at my Grandma's pictures when I was little. She was a traveler and loved to see the world and take pictures along the way.
7. Own an antique lifted Chevy.
8. Travel across the US with my love.
When we retire, this will be our first trip. I would love for it to be based on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.
9. Go on a mission trip to another country.
Oh how I would love this. And to serve alongside my family.
10. Dance in the rain with my love.