I've spent the past week feeling like a mighty blessed girl. Throughout the entire week, God has shown me again and again that He is good and He provides far past what we could ever imagine. Here are a few things making me smile...
- The ability to smile and laugh through pain.
- Knowing my baby girl will have a landlord in college that is a believer and she assured me she watches over them like they are her own.
- An upcoming appointment with a specialist who is not only the leading Doctor in the US for Adhesion Related Disorder but is also a Christian!! Many, many prayers answered with this one.
- Date days with my love, even if they are just trips to buy chicken feed and guns.
- The amazing circle of friends I hold close to my heart.
- Two of the best, most supportive parents any child could ask for.